Our Approach to the Job Search
We're good listeners. Because we're good listeners first, we don't waste time later. As your partner, we help you eliminate the risk of making the wrong decision. We invest the time to understand your values, your philosophy, your requirements. We ask questions. We challenge you. We make you think. We develop a relationship with you.
As your trusted partner, our goal is to make the right match between the best candidate and the best job for that candidate. We are committed to conducting effective searches for the most able people who fit well into our clients' companies.
The Planning Stage. We design a specific, targeted plan for each and every search assignment we accept. We then conduct thorough research to uncover potential candidates.
Contacting the Candidates. Once we identify good candidates, we make contact with them on a direct, personal basis.
- We present the objectives, opportunities responsibilities and potential of the position.
- We examine the qualifications of the candidates against the requirements of the position.
- We select the candidates who are the best match.
Presenting the Candidates. The qualified candidates are presented for consideration.
- Only when a strong mutual interest exists does the process continue.
- We assist in scheduling and monitoring the interviewing process.
The Decision and the Offer. We offer expert counsel and advice at this critical point.
- We facilitate communication on salary terms and benefits.
- We assist the candidate through the emotional process of resigning the present position.
Ongoing Relationship. We maintain contact on both sides to make sure that the outcome of the search assignment meets everyone's expectations.